View Poll Results: Would you buy 700W if you had to choose all over again?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

39 76.47%
  • no

12 23.53%
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Would you buy 700W if you had to choose all over again?
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Yes I would. I have had great luck with mine. Im not a power PDA user with it (I would do more but I dont like how it acts when it gets low on memory). It works well for my business, and keeps me in touch and efficiant, which is critical.
    Taking that i got minds free yes.
    Knowing what I know now and given what was available at the time - absolutely.

If I didn't know about Slingplayer and the 700p was available, I'd probably return to the Palm OS for a bit. If the i830 were out, I would have tried it out but would have probably regretted not having a more one-handed device.
    I'm pretty happy with mine
    I would do it again in a heartbeat. I push it to the limits, it puts up a hell of a fight, but I always find a way to get what I need done. Sure, more memory and better bluetooth functionality would be great, but all in all, I am quite pleased. If you expect the Treo (or any other PDA type device) to replace your desktop, you will be dissapointed. As for a small device that fits in my pocket, allows me to browse the web, manage my time and contacts, check and send email, listen to audio books and music, and play chess and blackjack, it does the trick.

Neil
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    I'm just looking for a reliable phone that allows me to set, edit and view contacts, calendar, tasks as well as email every now & then. Can't wait until July 12; my NE2 date through VZW.
    Absolutely...it's quirks are small when you know they are there and how to deal with them.
    Mine's a pain sometimes but overall it's a good deal. Not to mention, it looks nicer than some of the other smartphones out there.
    nope 700p all the way
    Quote Originally Posted by fostermom
    Taking that i got minds free yes.
    Wow. Normally, I try not to be an internet English major but the use of the word "minds" in the above post just scares me.
    Quote Originally Posted by theswami
    Wow. Normally, I try not to be an internet English major but the use of the word "minds" in the above post just scares me.
    Just call me Berd.
    I aint gots minds fer nutton.
    Just call me Berd.