1.    #1  
    Does anyone know if there is a launcher program on the market that can mimics the PalmOS on the WinMob 700W? Or, A launcher program like zLauncher, Launcher X and etc. that gives the ease of use like Palm instead of the fraustrating WinMob interface. I am debating between the gsm 700W and the gsm 650.
    I think therefore I am.... confused!!!
    Interesting perspective, The "Today" screen has been widely hailed as a major (and sometimeas as the only) advantage of WinMob's interface over POS; many POS utilities exist to mimic the Today screen on POS devices.

That said, there are several programs that do what you're looking for. SBSH's iLauncher and SPB Pocket Plus both allow you to add program icons directly to your Today screen.
    I use StylrTap found at www.styletap.com, works okay for me.
    Ooops.... Thats StyleTap. I'm not a typist.....

I use StylrTap found at www.styletap.com, works okay for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by canosatien
    Does anyone know if there is a launcher program on the market that can mimics the PalmOS on the WinMob 700W? Or, A launcher program like zLauncher, Launcher X and etc. that gives the ease of use like Palm instead of the fraustrating WinMob interface. I am debating between the gsm 700W and the gsm 650.
    Why get the 700w in the first place then?
    or just get a 700p...