1.    #1  
    I keep getting a somewhat constant basis the error messages "there was a problem with cprog.exe or gwes.exe. Please Microsoft about this problem". Anyone know what this is or experience it themselves? Also, frequently too, I get no response from the menu or messaging button from the today screen as well as when I dial a number from the today screen nothing happens.
    experience both from time to time, but i love this thing/
  3.    #3  
    Yeah, I know the feeling, but it gets a little annoying. Keeping fingers crossed on the next ROM update the issues will be addressed.
    Trade the W in for a P...
    at&t iPhone3G
    It is not normal to get those errors, especially if you get them frequently. Either you have some software installed that is causing problems or the system needs to be reset. I would try backing up your device and perform a hard reset. Then restore from the backup and see if the problem still exists. If it does I would then do another hard reset and install each of your apps one by one until you figure out which app is causing the problem.

There is also a chance that the device is faulty and you need to call Verizon to replace it.
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart
    Trade the W in for a P...
    Get slingplayer running on your P yet?