1.    #1  
    Is anyone having problems with getting voicemail? Sometimes I don't get my notification until 4 hours later or even days later. I end up having to check my call log ALL the time and sometimes it doesn't show there either. It drives me crazy.
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    You need to contact Verizon or whoever your carrier is and have them troubleshoot your voicemail on their system. This is not related to your Treo.
    I am a new user for the Treo 700W and I bought it used without a manual. I am hoping that someone here can be nice enough to point me in the right direction or inform me the correct way of doing it.

I can not get into my voicemail. I have 7 mess. and everytime I try to listen to them, I press the * button and it just beeps. On my old phone it would give me a tone as long as I held it down. Then I would just enter my code and I could hear my mess. but on this phone I can not do that.

So how do I listen to them on this phone? HELP...

Thank you for your time...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Noid
    I am a new user for the Treo 700W and I bought it used without a manual. I am hoping that someone here can be nice enough to point me in the right direction or inform me the correct way of doing it.

I can not get into my voicemail. I have 7 mess. and everytime I try to listen to them, I press the * button and it just beeps. On my old phone it would give me a tone as long as I held it down. Then I would just enter my code and I could hear my mess. but on this phone I can not do that.

So how do I listen to them on this phone? HELP...

Thank you for your time...
    You can set it up as a speed dial option, and automatically dial extra digits ex:#(whatever your password is). Menu->speed dial options->voicemail->Menu->Edit->Advanced tab->extra digits #(and your password) Dial extra digits automatically

P.S. its # not *, and i have mine set up on a 3 second pause (,,,)
    thank you very much... I forgot that it was the # button...

I am going to set it up the speed dial way... so again thanks for helping me out.