Global Posts
    321 Global Posts
    I hate to say it, but I jumped ship and went with the Motorola Q. So far I like it. I liked the 700W I had, but there were a lot of things that it could do that I would never use like editing an excel spreedsheet on a tiny screen. That's what I have my laptop for.

I have been looking for a device to send and receive email, and have great phone functionality, and so far the Q seems to be it. Not to mention that it works flawlessly with my Parrot Handsfree kit in my truck. All my contacts in the phone are synchronized with the Parrot and I can use the Q's voice dialing through the Parrot if I choose to do so.

I hated to do it, but unlike some people, I didn't need all the functionality, just more reliability.

That being said, if someone is looking for a 700W in excellent condition, it's up on Ebay right now.
    I've been thinking about doing the same thing for many of the same reasons.

I love that the Treo is so capable, but I don't use the majority of the Office document editing functionality, because it's just too inconvenient on such a small screen.
    Global Posts
    321 Global Posts
    I just found out today that it comes with a built-in PDF viewer which I had hell with on my Treo. This worked right out of the box. I received an email with a pdf attacment and I clicked on it and BAM! it opened right up. That was impressive for me. Although it doesn't take much to impress me!
    I have never used Picsel Viewer which Palm gave us but I use Adobe PDF Viewer and its fine for me on the Treo 700w.