1.    #1  
    Hey! Just sitting here and the phone chirped at me that I had a new email coming in on my 700w. I picked it up, it connected to 1xRTT then showed the EVDO connection.

I'm by golf links and wilmot. Here at 7pm on Tuesday June 13th.

That might explain why the network has been acting flaky this last week or so. There's been some changes.

I did get a message that they changed our voicemail, so I wonder if that was because of the EVDO upgrade or just a change slipped in during another change.

Buster
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster452
    Hey! Just sitting here and the phone chirped at me that I had a new email coming in on my 700w. I picked it up, it connected to 1xRTT then showed the EVDO connection.

I'm by golf links and wilmot. Here at 7pm on Tuesday June 13th.

That might explain why the network has been acting flaky this last week or so. There's been some changes.

I did get a message that they changed our voicemail, so I wonder if that was because of the EVDO upgrade or just a change slipped in during another change.

Buster

Dude, I'm at Elm St. and Campbell and I haven't gotten this message of which you speak. I am pretty excited though, as this 45$ crap is a bit much for the slow service I had with T-Mo....

UPDATE: I did a soft reset, and I think it might have solved the problem... Hmm we'll see.
    Last edited by AdamJaz; 06/14/2006 at 01:56 AM. Reason: Updating Status
  3.    #3  
    Woke up this morning and the EV was gone. At least we now know they're working on it. When they'll be done is a mystery.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster452
    Woke up this morning and the EV was gone. At least we now know they're working on it. When they'll be done is a mystery.
    The internet connection icon next to the reception icon says 1X, sometimes it says EV... I think that means 1X EV-DO, but I'm not sure. It doesn't seem terribly faster.
    I live in Tucson too, on the south/east. I'm sure you all know the answer to this and I'd really like to know the answer (although I think the answer is "just have to wait").

Question: How come there is no GAL? I installed the 1.10 patch which is supposed to provide the MSFP update, but yet I don't have GAL and I don't have the direct push feature.

What's up with that? Do we have to wait for another update?
    I have the 1.10 update, and GAL is there. In contacts, hit the menu button, and there's an option to Find Online. Or, in a new email, there's an option on the menu to look up online as well.
    That's what I've heard, but I don't have the options there. So I'm missing something. I would realy like to have these options.

Edit: Found the answer to my GAL question here http://pdaphonehome.com/forums/archi...p/t-60758.html
    Last edited by GAT-ROT; 06/16/2006 at 03:36 PM.