1.    #1  
    I have phone numbers on my Outlook (PC) listed under "other" that don't show up on the Treo contact list. Is there any way to get this category to show up on the Treo?
    Thanks,
    Russ
    Unless you go to a 3rd party software I doubt that you can access that field. I was pretty disappointed by this as well. One of the big reasons I wanted to switch to WM from Palm OS was because I didn't want to rely on 3rd party software to capture all of the outlook fields. I don't get why P Outlook drops so many fields from Outlook.
    I hope I have a quick and easy question regarding contacts.

On my PC I have my contacts listed by first name first and then last name last BUT on the 700w after it sync'd. The contact on the 700w has my contacts last name first and then the first name.

How can I change this to first name first and last name last under contacts?

Thank you for your time.
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    Unfortunately you're stuck with last name, first name unless you go with a third party app.

D
    thank you very much... I was hoping that wouldn't be the answer... but oh well..

would you happen to know of one of those 3rd party apps.?
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    I typically don't mess with my calendar function and just deal with it. If you do a quick search here (WM Applications section) you should find a couple of options. I would suggest really using this site...tons of info here.

D
    Last edited by Souljer; 06/28/2006 at 11:07 AM. Reason: Correction
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    Thank you very much.

I am new to this forum and tried to use the search and advanced search but there are a ton of threads that sometimes have what you are looking for.

So thank you again!!!
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    No problemo...

D
    i have my contacts listed as first name, last name in my outlook (by using the FILE AS drop down menu). It syncs perfectly fine to my treo and under pocket outlook, my contacts ARE listed by FIRST NAME, LAST NAME. Hope this helps!