1.    #1  
    I have an unlimited data plan from Verizon. What all do I need to use their network when I'm in the car etc etc?
    pdanet is the answer , this will allow you to use your phone as a broadband modem , I got it yesterday and used it , it works great , very fast !

Go here http://www.junefabrics.com/palmnet/index.php
  3.    #3  
    I don't have much experience on my 700. I D/Led the software and then installed it on my PC. I then connect the PC and the 700 with the black cable they gave us. It uses USB. I then click on "connect usb" from my taskbar and it says it can't find device. Any suggestions? Can I D/L this application straight to my phone?
  4.    #4  
    Also, is there any device needed for this?
    do you have active sync installed??? I just downloaded the program to my SD card and opened it on my laptop then ran it... you have to have active sync for it to work
    melissa
    Yes.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    I am also having problems.

After installing PDANet on my 700w, activesync no longer makes the connection with USB. I can connect via IR, but not USB. Unfortunately, PDANet requires a USB connection. At this point, I am going backwards....
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Beryl
    Yes.
    Which question are you answering?
    Quote Originally Posted by USCRugbyNo1
    Which question are you answering?
    I answered the question immediately preceding my post. Sorry. I would have quoted if there were posts in between the question and my answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by tedstur
    I am also having problems.

After installing PDANet on my 700w, activesync no longer makes the connection with USB. I can connect via IR, but not USB. Unfortunately, PDANet requires a USB connection. At this point, I am going backwards....
    I used to have that problem. Make sure you update your phone's OS with Palm's updater.

You can also buy a USB Bluetooth dongle for your PC and connect wirelesly to the Internet.
    Is it possible to download PDANet from the 700w? Specifically, My internet service has been disrupted at home and will not be fixed for a week or so - I'd like to use my unlimited Verizon EV-DO connection from my 700w to get online in the meantime... but obviously can't download the software on my XP machine. Any suggestions on how to get it downloaded directly onto the 700w? Thanks!
    download it to your SD card and then copy it over to your computer.
    good idea.. thx