1.    #1  
    Hey all -

Just checking to see what financial managers everyone's using. I tried to install MS Mobile Money and it wouldn't sync so I installed Cash Organizer and it works pretty well - a little overweight though - I just need something very light that I can add debits/deposits into when I'm on the road and sync up when I get home. It also must sync well with MS Money 2005.

And does anyone make an expense tracker like the older Palm OS's had? Just really a tally sheet? I guess I could use excel...

Andy
    I find that Spb Finance fits my needs. I use it to import Quicken data (there is also an MS Money version) and I have had no problems synching. I tried Pocket Quicken and find the Spb interface easier to use.

Neil
    If you are willing to forego interaction with MS Money (and maybe you are if you are willing to use Excel) then www.adarian.com has a clean expense tracker. I use it while travelling. I bought his plugin and everything exports seamlessly to Excel. Reasonably priced at $12 for the program and $4 for the Excel plugin.
    Oops never mind. Adarian is a POS solution. Didn't notice on the wap version of treocentral.com that this is the 700w forum.