1.    #1  
    I know this is simple but I did a quick search and couldn't find what I needed. I just want to put the today screen themes you download from Microsoft's site on my dang phone... I had to hard reset and the backup didn't load so I am rebuilding from scratch and I can't remember how to get them on the phone!!! I have them downloaded to my laptop and I have tried copying over to the treos documents folder but not working. someone please help this technologically challenged blonde..
    melissa
    put the tsk file in "my documents"
  3.    #3  
    thanks feeling stupid now worked fine this time when i stopped having a blonde moment
    melissa
    How does one go about getting a file such as the tsk file from the PC to the Treo? In the 650 when you launched the prc file it put in sync program. I'm not seeing anything such as that on the 700w. Also when you get the tsk file into the My Documents folder on the Treo do you just point the Today screen to that file like you would a background picture?

Thanks for your help.
    Quote Originally Posted by rucksdashel
    How does one go about getting a file such as the tsk file from the PC to the Treo? In the 650 when you launched the prc file it put in sync program. I'm not seeing anything such as that on the 700w. Also when you get the tsk file into the My Documents folder on the Treo do you just point the Today screen to that file like you would a background picture?

Thanks for your help.
    By clicking the explore button on active sync you can get to my documents. THen it's just a question of dragging the file over. tsk files placed in my documents automatically show up as a selectable theme on the treo.

Themes are different than pictures. A picture is just a background. A theme changes the colors and shading of many different things, including today screen text, lines, bars, popups etc.