1.    #1  
    I just ran into this program AE Button Plus. It promises to remap all keys, even the volume sliders and it has some interesting presets. I might get adventurous this evening and give it a try. Anyone played with it yet? Here is a link (make sure you do a backup first!!!)...

http://ae.inc.ru/aebplus.php

Neil
    I use this on my Jasjar and it works great! I used to have the Cingular 8125 and when I tried to install it, it froze me until I had to hard reset.
    I now have nine functions I use all the time programed to my 3 hardware buttons and use long presses of my volume button for left and right softkey (which are not present on the Jasjar)
    Mobi·gas·mic!
  3.    #3  
    Thanks Lulu (love your site and blog). I am going to install Button Plus this weekend. I am supprised that there is such little interest in this program.

Neil
    Thanks, Shrink! Hows AE Button Plus been working for you?
    Mobi·gas·mic!