1.    #1  
    It's with a bittersweet goodbye that I parted with my Treo 700w and have returned to the XV6700. Luckily, I have customized it well not to have any DSODs, so the unit has been behaving very well.

Of course, when I initially got the 700w, I pretty much went buckwild with accessories, and now would like to send them off to an appreciative owner who could better use them, before I send it off to eBay or something.

Included in this bundle is a Vaja i-volution T77 case in black, RhinoSkin silver aluminum case, AC adapter with USB sync cable, straight USB sync & charge cable, and two stylus with buit-in pens (never used). All are in excellent condition (the Rhinoskin has very minor scratches) as with everything I own.

I prefer the bundle sold in its entirety. All offers considered, US residents only please, I'll take PayPal or trade via Amazon Wish List, and FedEx shipping is included in the agreed price. Please, no PM - send email directly to raphael143 -@- msn.com.

Mod: I apologize in advance if this is in the wrong spot and please move if necessary. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    My email came back?
  3.    #3  
    Oh, I forgot to add a 2.5mm to 3.5mm audio adapter to the bundle.

i would love to jus buy the vaja case from u
    Got Treo?
    what price are you selling the thing for
    Yes, what are your prices? I'd like the car charger, case, and audio adapter. Paypal verified.
    so are we allowed to sell in here? if so I have a ton of stuff too