1.    #1  
    As of yesterday, SiriuCE 1.11 stopped working due to some changes in the Sirius website - but it looks like the developer will have an update posted this eveing

http://www.emulamer.com/SiriuCE.html
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    looks like the new siruCE 1.13 version is up... did you get it working? mine still doesn't log in....
    TRGpro --> Handera 330 --> SideKick I --> HP iPAQ H4355 (stolen) --> Navman PiN --> Treo 700w
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    Sirius was supposed to start streaming Stern in June. I wonder if that had anyting to do with the changes on Sirius' side.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    still no Stern after update
    how do you install this? i hope you can help a newb out. i dl'ed the .zip file, and unpacked it, and copied a folder with the files into my documents. i tried to run something from in there, but none of them appear to be a cab file. i'm sure it's minor, but i'd love any assistance here. thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chr!s
    how do you install this? i hope you can help a newb out. i dl'ed the .zip file, and unpacked it, and copied a folder with the files into my documents. i tried to run something from in there, but none of them appear to be a cab file. i'm sure it's minor, but i'd love any assistance here. thanks!
    oops i got it.... thanks!
    The program works great for me listening to music and it lists howard 100 and 101, but howards channels do not work and doesnt launch windows media 10....

Any advise?
    I don't see howard 100 or 101 listed
    make sure u refresh the channels and he is under talk....but not working for me..
    it worked for me.
    I have downloaded 1.15 and am getting a login error.
    "Login failed: Didn't get a page redirection where expected, verify your username, password, and guest status."

Has anyone else received this error and if so what should I do.
    I had this error message as well with ver1.15
    I got that error message because I had my sirus password wrong and after several wrong attemps it temp. locks ur account.....later after i verified the password and username it was good to go...

By the way my howard 101 works now....I was just doing it wrong....I'm feeling dumb!
  14. PjD
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    I get logged in ok and everything works ok, but I don't have Howard 100 or 101 under the talk heading....
    Am I missing something?

Pj
    Quote Originally Posted by PjD
    I get logged in ok and everything works ok, but I don't have Howard 100 or 101 under the talk heading....
    Am I missing something?

Pj
    I verified my username & password and I can't get logged in. I also don't have a choice of howard 100 & 101 (not that would actually listen to him )
  16.    #16  
    mine is working fine...ver 1.15...i had problems for one day, since then it's working fine...although the captcha support that sirius added sucks
    I downloaded and installed and Refreshed Channels and all is working including Howard... This is my first time using SiriuCE - pretty sweet stuff... any tweaks for better/smoother playback?
  18. PjD
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Wow do I feel stupid !!!!
    All I had to do was refresh the channels.....
    Lesson learned...
    It works great.

Pj
    Works mostly well for me even though the verifications are a little annoying.. glad the developers are keeping up with it. Thanks!

I seem to be having trouble loosing connection after about 6 mins of continuous playback. Any thoughts?
    Everything works over here. Had to refresh channels!