1.    #1  
    For those of you running PDANet for WM, their new version (1.65) brings significant improvement in optimizing the EVDO connection. I found tethering on my T700w to be much faster.
    Over a year and no update to the Treo 650 version which is still buggy. I can not reccomend PDAnet to anyone because of their poor service and lack of an upgrades.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    I have no problem with PDAnet on 650. They do respond to my request for help.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    I have no problem with PDAnet on 650. They do respond to my request for help.
    Me too, worked fine until I went 700p. Now its just another historical file to look back on.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by RICHINMJ
    Me too, worked fine until I went 700p. Now its just another historical file to look back on.
    They're presently working on a 700p version.
    I used PDA net for the 650 with hardly a glitch, love their software and would recomend it to everyone and anyone
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
    Used PDAnet with the 600 and now with the 700w. The software is terrific and so is the support.
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    do you get charges data charges when your using pda net