1.    #1  
    Who has which and what works the best?

I'm especially curious about:

- 240x240 support
    - 5-way support
    - ease of use/more functionality over Poutlook
    - learning curve
    - resource usage (precious RAM, slowdown of device, can you run other programs with it, etc.)

any thoughts?
    THANKS!
    I bought Pocket Informant after getting my Treo 700w and liked the features. What I didn't like was the performance. They added support for 5-way in the latest version which is nice. I want to use it, I just hate the fact that I have to really monitor the memory to get the performance I would expect.
    Brian McGuire
    .../600/650/8700c/700w/Moto Q/700p/Nokia E62/700wx/8525/750c/BB Pearl/Blackjack/BB 8800/BB Curve & HTC Vox S710 >>iPhone
    i have pocket imformat and i have enjoy it alot and the upgrade is free with the agenda you have to paid for the upgrade.
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lawrence.c.lee
    Who has which and what works the best?

I'm especially curious about:

- resource usage (precious RAM, slowdown of device, can you run other programs with it, etc.)

I have used Pocket Informant which works well, but was also wondering for those Agendus users out there how slow it runs.... PInformant is a little slow to load if you have a lot of entries in your calendar.
    TRGpro --> Handera 330 --> SideKick I --> HP iPAQ H4355 (stolen) --> Navman PiN --> Treo 700w
  5.    #5  
    any thoughts?