Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    I get a rejected login every time I try to log in. . . while my usernames and passwords work fine from any computer. It appears like the software is just faulty in its connection methods. . . and I dont even know how that can be fixed.

Is there anything at all that can be done to get this suite of software?

Are other people even getting the same problem?
    I don't know if this is the problem or not, but if your password has numbers in it, be sure you are pressing the number function button twice before hitting the number. Since the password block has stars instead of what you are typing for security reasons, it is easy for the password to be incorrect even though you think you are hitting the right key, especially if numbers are involved. Another thing to try is to use the keyboard and stylis to enter your name and password. This will tell you if it is an issue with the numbers.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Well, I just tried that. Now its saying that the MSN service is temporarily down. I dont remember if it was saying that before or not, but I half dont care right now. This is the exact reason I dont use msn messenger or hotmail for anything. Google is everything for me.
    I get the annoying message and corresponding annoying sound when it says MSN is "temporarily down" ,etc, blah blah...how can I stop this from happening...my Hotmail is setup properly and comes in automatically...what else to check?
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    Has anyone else figured out whats going on here? I want to use Pocket MSN and I have the same issue...
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.