Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    Is it possible to bluejack/toothing on a 700w? I found some info for a 650 but nothing so far for the 700w. If so, how do you do it?

Thanks.
    As an IT professional, anything is possible. As far as someone already having figured that out for this particular device, who knows. Also, it is an MS OS so, that automatically ups the chances.

(Disclaimer: I am not a linux freak, as a matter of fact, I don't even know how to use Linux really. I use all MS Servers, back-ends, etc.)
    If your device is set to "discoverable." However, the "discoverable" mode probably is not sufficiently long enough for this to occur. I have always kept mine set to "non-discoverable." Ben
    I thought terms like "Toothing" and "Bluejacking" went out of fashion over a
    year ago... especially "Toothing" was a sick joke invented by the media.
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheClub
    Is it possible to bluejack/toothing on a 700w? I found some info for a 650 but nothing so far for the 700w. If so, how do you do it?

Thanks.
    If you're talking about bluejacking/toothing from your 700w to another discoverable bluetooth device, yes it can be done. For example, if you want to send contact information to someone via bluetooth, highlight the contact in your contacts list and select "Beam Contact" from the menu options. If there are any infrared or bluetooth devices in range (the bluetooth devices obviously have to be discoverable), you have the option to send the contact to those devices. This can also be done with any other type of file (notes, docs, cab files, mp3 files, etc.).