1.    #1  
    I want to download the Agile messanger. I went on the site and it gives me a .exe and CAB one. Which one should i download and can i download it right to my treo? Or will i have to download it to my pc then sync
    **fire suit on**
    u should be able to dl the cab directly from the treo and install it from the treo.. if u want to install from pc then the exe would work for that...
  3.    #3  
    I downloaded the CAB file and then i went into the file explorer and clicked on it and it had the icon that comes up on your pc when its an unrecognized/unavailable application. HELP PLEASE
    Quote Originally Posted by frios714
    I downloaded the CAB file and then i went into the file explorer and clicked on it and it had the icon that comes up on your pc when its an unrecognized/unavailable application. HELP PLEASE

That's because its downloaded as a ZIP file. Unzip it on the PC and email it to yourself or if you have a unzipping app (i.e. Pocket Plus), then you can unzip directly on your Treo.
    Brian McGuire
    .../600/650/8700c/700w/Moto Q/700p/Nokia E62/700wx/8525/750c/BB Pearl/Blackjack/BB 8800/BB Curve & HTC Vox S710 >>iPhone
  5.    #5  
    Ahh that crossed my mind. Thanks guys