1.    #1  
    For me there are only two key things that would make my Treo perfect.

1) memory upgrade from PPCTech

2) Softick release of their A2DP Audio Gateway for the 700w.

Both claim to be working on it and it's only a matter of time before they will be available. I'm hoping more sooner than later.

So far my experience has been very good since after the update. I haven't had to do a hard reset since and my ActiveSync has been rock solid. The only thing I don't like about the update is the more aggressive way it now closes apps in low memory situations, but that would be solved with the memory upgrade.

I have yet to see a better device available including the 700p and Moto Q and the 6670 is just not the form factor I'm looking for; so I have no option but to wait for perfection.

Thoughts?
    agreed.
    Yep
    i have never had to do a hard reset ! and since the upgrade i have loaded up on app's everything is just running fine

only beef is battery life ,,,, having to disable [pull] email and do it manual sucks !

any news on this issue yet

also memory has not been an issue since i did that memaid fix
    Perfect Treo= a 700P available by Sprint...
    at&t iPhone3G
    Verizon customers...
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart
    Perfect Treo= a 700P available by Sprint...
    with a slimmer body, no external antenna, built-in GPS, a 320x480 screen, and a multi-tasking PalmOS. YMMV.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    Quote Originally Posted by skfny
    with a slimmer body, no external antenna, built-in GPS, a 320x480 screen, and a multi-tasking PalmOS. YMMV.
    That's what I was really thinking...add wifi to that for the deserts topping.
    at&t iPhone3G
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingchuncoach
    Yep
    i have never had to do a hard reset ! and since the upgrade i have loaded up on app's everything is just running fine

only beef is battery life ,,,, having to disable [pull] email and do it manual sucks !

any news on this issue yet

also memory has not been an issue since i did that memaid fix
    After changing the activesync scheduling to manual I haven't had any battery issues. i have my email pul set at 15 min. Today for example I listened to music all day with pull enabled and it only used 1/4 battery.
  9.    #9  
    The problem with Palm os is that the momentum is now with WM5 and apps are being written to it first. For example where is SlingPlayer for Palm os? Where is a music app that can play DRM protected songs on Palm os?
    Most new convergence devices are running WM5. How many Palm os devices are coming out? Even Sony gave up on Palm os. It's a dead end.
    It's a dead end that still has a market at the moment...hence moment.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Windows mobile supports 640x480....imagine that screen!