1.    #1  
    Hi all:

Looking for a way to backup a Treo 700W call log. My boss wants his call log saved (he originally wanted his contacts, but now doesn't - hundreds fo contacts to delete and no easy way to delete that many contacts, so I'm gonna do a hard reset). I have ActiveSync 4.1 on my laptop, but have no idea of where to look for the call log (just need his call log). Any help would be greatly appreciated. Would like to just Explore the device if possible in AS and pull the log off and replace if possible.
    I am not sure about backing up the call log... I wouldn't mind doing that as well....

However, all you need to do for contacts is get a software that can remove PIM information. I use sktools.

1)Sync any information you need into outlook with ActiveSync for example (contacts, calendar, tasks) make sure you disconnect from activesync after.
    2)Remove PIM information with Sktools or any other software that can.
    3)Resync Contacts back from outlook again.

Hope that helps...
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Hi There,

I am looking for a way to store call information about each and every call I get. The standard call log on the 700w seems to handle about a weeks worth for me. I need to be able to see each and every call that came into my 700w. I would like to see if this group is up to this challenge! Verizon and Palm were not able to help.
    Robert Bolar REALTORŪ for Utah Homes
    Coldwell Banker
    "Selling Utah One Home At A Time" SellUtah.com or OwnUtah.com
    Cell: 801-920-4620
    Office: 801-920-2440
    Res: 801-737-3664
    Fax: 801-475-8115