Global Posts
    146 Global Posts
    Hello fellow dub users. I've got an issue where I'm getting 2 copies of every email sent to me. It appears that the first email pushes in at the time that it was sent from the sender, and the second mail pushes in timestamped with my server's time.

Here's my current setup:
    Outlook 2003 mail client with a Treo 700w using wireless sync on my desktop to push email and PIM info to my client. I do NOT have any type of exchange server. I also have the same pop3 account set up via verizon's wireless sync server.

Does anyone have ideas as to why I'm getting duplicates or how to establish ONE timestamp that the server should be checking for the push?

Thanks in advance.
    Any ideas? thanks.
    I am having this same problem also. The only way that I have found to fix the problem is to make sure that my PC Outlook is closed when I am not at my computer. What is happening is my phone gets the email before the PC does. If I read the email immediately on my treo it tries to communicate with the exchange server that the email has been read. However by this time the PC Outlook has just gotten the new message which over-rules the treos "read" status. Kinda confusing.....
    Global Posts
    146 Global Posts
    Copper: Sounds similar, except my outlook client is almost always closed when it happens to me. However, with the wireless sync client, your outlook PST file is never really "closed" you just don't see the interface on your desktop as its doing it in the background.

Any other helpful folks out there care to take a stab at it?