1.    #1  
    Could someone send me a copy of part of their 700w registry?

Specifically \HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Blutooth

I think I delete a key, and need to put it back :-/

Thanks!

PS...

If you don't feel like giving me your registry for whatever reason, can someone confirm to me the keys after the Device key and before the l2cap key?

Thanks!

John
    Just hard reset your Tro and then restore using the Sprite backup you got for free with your phone. You are using Sprite Backup, aren't you?
  3.    #3  
    The goal of this is to not have to perform a hard reset... I'm not even sure I deleted anything... a call came through while i was in PHM, buttons got pushed... and i didn't back the registry up because i was just looking around :-/
    I received a replacement Treo 700w from Verizon DTS and it was new in the box, unactivated.

I updated it to 1.10, then ROM and registry dumped it.

http://rapidshare.de/files/21072336/..._Dump.rar.html

It's as clean as you can get of the ROM and registry.
    Quote Originally Posted by jynxthecat
    The goal of this is to not have to perform a hard reset... I'm not even sure I deleted anything... a call came through while i was in PHM, buttons got pushed... and i didn't back the registry up because i was just looking around :-/
    Sounds like you don't back up. For future reference, if you use the free, provided Sprite backup, you can hard reset and restore in about 5 minutes total time and be right back where you were at the time of the last backup (for me that 0530 every morning when my automatic backup takes place). It really is worth the peace of mind.

As it is, the chances of you finding a registry that matches your phone's current configuration are infinitesimally small so you will likely end up with a hard reset anyway.
  6.    #6  
    Kupe - I use Sprite Backup, its pointless in this situation, I don't need to restore the registry, just something to compare it to for the tests I'm doing, and make sure that key didn't get deleted. There are other changes I've made I need to keep.

BeyondtheTech, thank you SO much! You are a life saver! Thank you for the quick response, it is EXACTLY what I asked for! Too bad I can't give you points or something for your reply. Thanks again