Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Everywhere I look they sell a 3-pack that fits the 650/700w/700p but aren't the styli for the 650 and the 700w different? Where can I find a replacement 700w stylus???
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    LOL you can always exchange your phone with VZN and keep
    the stylus. I'm on my 3rd phone and have kept the stylus
    from the first 2.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    I've been to Verizon and Palm stores and tried the stylus they had for the 650, I still think they are different. The contours of the 700w and the 650 are definitely different. Is there any way for me to get a 700w stylus and not a 650 stylus?
    I tried the replacement from Palm and noticed the difference that you are talking about. The one from Boxwave seems to fit a little better.
    what u do is jus go to VZW store and and take the stylus out of the 700w show phone, i did this about a month ago cause i lost mine lol i felt like i was robbing a bank, but i jus pretended i was in there to look around, then yelled "everybody freeze" then ran off with my stylus!
    Got Treo?
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMarlak
    what u do is jus go to VZW store and and take the stylus out of the 700w show phone, i did this about a month ago cause i lost mine lol i felt like i was robbing a bank, but i jus pretended i was in there to look around, then yelled "everybody freeze" then ran off with my stylus!
    haha I don't think you're the only one, I've been to 3 Verizon stores this week and none of the display models had a stylus.
    wasnt me lol...i guess i must got there jus in time before the other 700 owners came in lookin for a free stylus!
    Got Treo?
    Did anyone yell, "OH MY GOD HE'S GOT A DUN"? Oh, actually, DUN doesn't work on the 700......

This explains the recent sharp rise in the price of styli.
    I was in a VZW store testing the 700w and it did not have a stylus, so I started using mine and I was scared they were going to think I stole the one from their demo unit! lol

It never came to that, but I am still on my original and I had gotten a three pack when I bought it from a friend...mind you, I am using a Treo 600.
    Craig M.
    Former Treo600 User
    No Longer Using a Treo, but Checking the Forums for Updates and such!
    The Verizon web site sells original sylus in 3 paks...there's threads on the topic here on TC...search on the word "original 650 syylus" and yes, ya get the same thing starting at either the 700 or 650 accessories pages.
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    You could always use the Treo Central store and buy a 3-pack of the Pen Stylus for the 700w - it really comes in handy when you need a pen.
    I'll second the 3-pack of the Pen Stylus for the 700w - having a pen with you Is handy.

I would only add, however, that I bought the Palm version with the pen at the bottom (the normal stylus end) - and the first 2 that I used had the top plastic cap Break off just from the act of pulling it out of the Treo after about 6 weeks each. The end cap screws into the body of the stylus, and evidently there just isn't enough plastic there to last. I don't pry it, or use it like a hammer! , I simply pull it straight out from the Treo and <snap!>.

It looks like the other version, where the pen end is under the top cap, would be the better choice. On that one, the end cap surrounds the stylus itself. Once my final one breaks, I be giving that one a try...