1.    #1  
    I've noticed consistently that my phone wont answer incoming calls... It just keeps ringing no matter how many times i hit "Answer".. Anyone else experience this? Other than that - my phone works really well!
    It happened once to me - just the other day. A friend had a similar problem on her Treo 600 so it sounds like a hardware glitch of some kind - she ended up exchanging her phone. I did a soft reset aftwerwards and phone has worked fine since. If it happens again I am bringing the phone back.
    I had it happen a lot to me before i made the upgrade to the 1.10. Since then, it has been working like a charm. Not being able to answer the phone is byotch eh?
    Same here, happened all the time before the update. It was soooooooo frustrating especially when you say, "Call me back in 5". 5 comes and goes and you can't answer your customer calling you.....not good.

Haven't had a problem after the update, although I did link it to having an alert pending when the call came in. If the alert is not dismissed, there is a case where the call can't be answered. This was also an issue with battery charging.
    Actually, this happens to me even after the update.
    Quote Originally Posted by mgtakahashi
    Actually, this happens to me even after the update.
    happens to me every once in a while. it a windows thing. I'm on the ppc6700
    Before the update I had this happen frequently. Post-update it has only happened once (yesterday in fact). I did a soft-reset and it hasn't come back. Looks like they've improved the problem but it still exists.
    Palm Treo 700w, Motorola Q
    Fully Converged, Cell Phone Videos