1.    #1  
    Hi,

How do you guys get directions while online using a 240x240 screen?

Any suggestions?

Is there a list of WAP websites somewhere (someone on this site gave me the ebay wap).

Thanks,
    Rich
    1. Within PIE, the default home page brings up Mapquest which works fine for me. I often need to change the "view" to "desktop" though.

2. Info2go

It is not "online" but my preferred method is Mapopolis.
    RichKlein - What do you mean ebay wap? Is that a webpage for PDA/smartphones? I would love that becasue im on ebay all the time.. And the regular website takes forever on the treo..
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    I don't use that because I went out and got the GPS software. But Mapquest works ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by tama2112
    RichKlein - What do you mean ebay wap? Is that a webpage for PDA/smartphones? I would love that becasue im on ebay all the time.. And the regular website takes forever on the treo..
    wap.ebay.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Beryl
    1. Within PIE, the default home page brings up Mapquest which works fine for me. I often need to change the "view" to "desktop" though.

2. Info2go

It is not "online" but my preferred method is Mapopolis.
    How do you change it to desktop view. That tiny pda-map from mapquest is way too small
    Menu-View

The maps on vzw.msn.com works well too with the default view.
    Last edited by Beryl; 05/18/2006 at 10:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beryl
    Menu-View

The maps on vzw.msn.com works well too with the default view.
    That doesn't seem to change the size of the map only the size of the background. ?