Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. PjD
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    I have both versions and I am trying them out, which do you prefer and why?
    I want to make sure I am making the right choice.
    Thanks
    Pj
  2. PjD
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Anyone have any thoughts on these?
    Global Posts
    251 Global Posts
    agile beta, since its free
    I had issues with the agile install. I purchased IM+ and it is a great product, a little on the pricy side IMO, but works really well.
    I have been playing with both and they both have been working great on my Treo. I am leaning towards the Agile as I find the interface more eye pleasing.

Neil
  6. PjD
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    I like both, I find the Agile text to be way to small though, anyway to change this?
    No problems on the install on either.
    Agile will also stay connected or auto reconnect during / after a call, I am finding IM+ to sign out and I have to manually re-sign in, am I missing a setting or something?
    Agile beta is free.... nice advantage there, but I am willing to pay for something I like and that works well.
    i just tried agile beta 3 i think it was, the newest one for wm5....and it worked great, BUT if i opened my windows messenger to reiceive an email or text it stopped agile....am i missing something?.....also i see there is an alpha version now...thats the newest one for wm5.0 right?
    Last edited by happypappy; 05/18/2006 at 03:44 PM.
    also what version of im+ did are you guys downloading?....the pocket pc version or the smartphone version? thanks
    I've used both and find I have had less issues with Agile. I also like the interface of Agile better.
    Quote Originally Posted by happypappy
    i just tried agile beta 3 i think it was, the newest one for wm5....and it worked great, BUT if i opened my windows messenger to reiceive an email or text it stopped agile....am i missing something?.....also i see there is an alpha version now...thats the newest one for wm5.0 right?
    i think the alpha version is for WM5 smartphone
    agile for me. free, plus the text is not too small for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ebedoun
    i think the alpha version is for WM5 smartphone
    so would i use the alpha or the beta?
    When using AIM in Agile, can you see if your contact is "Idle" or "Active" and "Online Time".
    Tks!
    I'm tempted to give this Agile app a try. I have IM+ but I still cannot get it to connect to AIM. Constant error. Agile looks a bit 'cleaner' and hopefully won't have the same error.
    Yes, I bought IM+, but personally find agile to be much slicker looking and much more functional for one-handed use.
    I haven't used Agile. I have a full version of IM+ from helping them troubleshoot some problems with their software when I had my 600. Their support was great and they really seemed to want to help. Good support is hard to come by so I have to give them a big thumbs up.
    Treo700.us is now WinMobee.com. Soon to be a great resource site for all Windows Mobile phones.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Try Verichat for 700w! You can view away messages and set your own away messages. Problem with Agile is it rearranged my groups and didn't keep them the same as on my desktop AIM. Now we need a program that can do AIM chatrooms.
    agile can do chat rooms i beleive.....and yes you are right about it rearanging the groups
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    how do u do aim chatrooms on agile?!!?
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    The only problem I see is that you have to pay for this every year.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast