Global Posts
    146 Global Posts
    So I discovered how cool the voice command feature on the treo 700w is and predictably I've been trying out every command from the cheat sheet list. I made my way down to the "What calls have I missed?" command and surprisingly the female computer voice responded, "You have missed five million, eighty-five thousand and five calls!" Surely I'm not that popular, so I tried again, "You have miseed three million, four-hundred thousand, seven hundred and three calls!" Getting better, only 3.4 million people trying to get to me. Finally on the third time, she responded with the correct number of missed calls (5 if you must know) and was kind enough to tell me whom they came from.
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    What cheat sheet are you talking about?

Never mind I just found it.
    Well for anyone else, you can find it here...............
    http://pdaphonehome.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64244
    Quote Originally Posted by Debo
    "You have missed five million, eighty-five thousand and five calls!" Surely I'm not that popular, so I tried again, "You have miseed three million, four-hundred thousand, seven hundred and three calls!" Getting better, only 3.4 million people trying to get to me.
    I have 3 possible answers:

1. I used your phone number in a sweepstakes contest since I am ineligible and used a computer program to generate 30,000,000 entries...chances to win were stated to be 1 in 10. We gonna split the prizes right .... 1.7 million I-pods each.

2. It was Microsoft sending you your new authentication code for Windows Vista Beta...the entire code wouldn't fit in one message.

3. Blame me ...and let me apologize....I was only joking around with that "For a good time, call Debo" thing I wrote on the bathroom stall in Penn Station
    Global Posts
    146 Global Posts
    If writing my number in a stall at Penn Station generates 5+ million responses, I want to start selling advertisements on that wall!!!
    Well I did say you were really great