1.    #1  
    So if anyone recently got SPB Weather 1.5, you may have been surprised like I was that that the Weather Channel was removed from the default template as a weather source. SPB's support pointed me here: http://www.pdagold.com/themes/list.asp?tp=11

There is a W_Channel template file that is free to download and will allow WC to be added as a source and acquire US city weather info.
    Thank you for this. I just installed SPB weather and i was going crazy, didnt know how to add my city. I found your message and it worked. Thank you!!
    Is there a new link for this? I am trying to add my local city to SPB Weather but I cant seem to do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by RichTJ99 View Post
    Is there a new link for this? I am trying to add my local city to SPB Weather but I cant seem to do it.
    Is it a small or new town? I had the same thing happen with me. We were originally incorporated part of another town, but changed a few years ago, and have our own town name and zip. Many sites still do not recognize the new zip code, therefore, I have to use our original zip code on some sites, when we were unincorporated.