1.    #1  
    I was wondering if anyone's used A6 Times (http://www.alien6tech.com/TimesDownload.aspx) on the 700 yet. Apparently you have to have MS's .NET Compact Framework 2.0 installed on it before it will work. Anybody have any experience/issues with it? It looks decent.
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    I actually just deleted it. Tried it for a couple of weeks but had a problem getting my news to refresh. I then started getting error messages so got rid of it. Interface is nice but to me not worth the headaches.

D
    I have installed A6 Times and loved it. Of course, there are some problems... but it is a BETA version. When the full version will be out and if it works like it's supposed to... I'm pretty much sold to this product. I really like the newspaper way to read the RSS feed.

Also, about the .NET compact Framework, you have to install it anyway since there is lots of apps for Pocket PC coming where you will need it. Does not take much space (5MB) too.
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerC
    I have installed A6 Times and loved it. Of course, there are some problems... but it is a BETA version. When the full version will be out and if it works like it's supposed to... I'm pretty much sold to this product. I really like the newspaper way to read the RSS feed.

Also, about the .NET compact Framework, you have to install it anyway since there is lots of apps for Pocket PC coming where you will need it. Does not take much space (5MB) too.
    Agreed that the newspaper style interface is slick. I guess I'll wait until the bugs are worked out...

D