1.    #1  
    Hey everybody!
    One of the things I really dislike about my Treo 700W is that I have to turn on the screen to see if i have any voicemail. Is there any reliable app or software out there that will somehow notify me that I have a voicemail waiting without having to start the today screen. I had first heard (from a verizon sales rep) that the little green LED would flash differently when I had a voicemail bit that is not true. Any help is appreciated.
    Jeff
    Phone Alarm works well for all types of alarms and notifications. You can set it up to repeat as often as you wish and with different sounds for each alarm.
    Yer what he said.

phonealarm does a lot more than that as well it has a nice little today plugin telling you all the information you need to know, it is a ringtone manager, and allows you to set up profiles and for those profiles to automaticaly change at a certian time/day.
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Quote Originally Posted by PRANKSTAR
    Yer what he said.

phonealarm does a lot more than that as well it has a nice little today plugin telling you all the information you need to know, it is a ringtone manager, and allows you to set up profiles and for those profiles to automaticaly change at a certian time/day.
    That's what I use PA for the most. I have it set to turn off alarms and turn down volumes at night so it doesn't scare the 5hit out of me when it rings. It also mutes everything when a calendar event says you're busy. I love it. Besides, it's the only way I can get my email notifications to work properly.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks. I 'll give it a shot. How about a website!
    Does the LED Function work? I've got it set to LED and I can't seem to figure out what's different. It just blinks green all the time.
    What device are you running it on? It works fine on my kjam.
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Treo 700w
    OK After toying with this product for at least 2 hours there is at least one MAJOR design flaw.

The Phone alarm will not work if you use MIDI files for the alarms. You have to use MP3's or wav's. So this kind of kills this program for me. And LED alarms don't work either but I don't care too much for it.

Otherwise the profiles are kind of nice, and having it automatically turn on/off bluetooth etc. (assuming it works)

Sure is A LOT of buggy software out there for Treo 700w's.
    Quote Originally Posted by LIVE4SPD
    OK After toying with this product for at least 2 hours there is at least one MAJOR design flaw.

The Phone alarm will not work if you use MIDI files for the alarms. You have to use MP3's or wav's. So this kind of kills this program for me. And LED alarms don't work either but I don't care too much for it.

Otherwise the profiles are kind of nice, and having it automatically turn on/off bluetooth etc. (assuming it works)

Sure is A LOT of buggy software out there for Treo 700w's.

Oh Yeah, it works and works well for this. I haven't noticed the MIDI problem since I haven't tried to use any yet. Maybe I'll give it a try.
    This program seems to take up a lot of memory and slows my phone down considerably. Is anyone else experiencing this? I have ewallet, resco explorer, ringo, lexigoo dictionary (on card), sprite backup, and blackbook used car & motorcycle guides installed. I really like the program if I can get it working smoothly.
    No problems here. Try running the Oxios Hibernate fix as mentioned in another post here.
    how much memory does this software gobble up?