Global Posts
    251 Global Posts
    Anyone getting this working. I've been downloading their nightly builds and it works but extremely slow. Anyone having any luck with getting the browser to work a bit faster? As soon as they get this right, say goodbye to explorer.

nighltly builds

http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/minimo/nightly/

Mozilla project (minimo)

http://www.mozilla.org/projects/minimo/
    I could not even get it to work.
    Global Posts
    251 Global Posts
    Once you get the mozilla logo to appear, it can take over a minute for the browser to load. Many people think the program has frozen, but it just takes forever to load.
    Quote Originally Posted by heckj
    Once you get the mozilla logo to appear, it can take over a minute for the browser to load. Many people think the program has frozen, but it just takes forever to load.
    Ok, thats my problem. I don't wait....
    It is just as bad in overclocked mode. I tested it at 520mhz and no better.

I went with opera, but the latest beta has a problem for me. When I switch to another application, I can't switch back to Opera, and I can't kill it without a soft reset.
    Unfortunately I can't find a browser that's better than IE....as bad as it is....any suggestions?
    Netfront 3.3 ?

Surur
    I Tried NetFront when I first got my Treo back in January, and had problems...I think it was the screen size it didn't like...so the new version works flawlessly?
    There is nothing you can do about the screen size and resolution of the treo 700w. In netfront you can switch of the address bar, which will give you a few pixels, and you can also use full screen mode, which will give you a few more.

Anyway, its handsdown the best browser in terms of configurability, so if you play around with the options a bit you may be able to make it work for you.

Surur