1.    #1  
    what's the limit on this thing anyhow?
    dunno. I can't seem to get close to filling my 4giger. Any ideas? hehe

btw, make sure you put a piece of tape over any sdio card while it's in cuz it can shoot out and you'll never see it again. Happened to me once.
    No PalmPuke equivalent for you guys on WM5 yet ?
    This is an old idea from Treo 600s that keep your SD from shooting out.

Use the fake SD that came with your Treo 700 as a guide and file down the top of your SD card using a small piece of sandpaper. That will make to top of the SD flush with the top of the Treo and keep things from hitting it and causing it to release.

I've done this with all my SD cards with no problems at all, and it is still easy for me to get the card out when want to.
    Quote Originally Posted by DHAnderson
    This is an old idea from Treo 600s that keep your SD from shooting out.

Use the fake SD that came with your Treo 700 as a guide and file down the top of your SD card using a small piece of sandpaper. That will make to top of the SD flush with the top of the Treo and keep things from hitting it and causing it to release.

I've done this with all my SD cards with no problems at all, and it is still easy for me to get the card out when want to.
    Good idea! I'll give it a try. thx
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eldiablo
    what's the limit on this thing anyhow?
    I think that the limit is 4 gigs.
    Is an 8GB SD card even availiable yet? Where? I really would love to have one. Yes, my 4GB card is already filled! Basically I carry the entire contents of my documents folder from my desktop on my SD card. This way I can view just about ANYTHING that I have filed away on my home PC.

Tom