1.    #1  
    Okay, I'm posting this with not complete information but here goes: I sent a text message to my wife this afternoon and just got a call from her saying she recieved six messages from me. She read a few of them, and they were work messages via Outlook!!! The really weird thing is that the emails she was reading, I never, ever even sent from my phone, but from my computer at work...A MONTH AGO!

I have no idea a) how a text message would grab other Outlook messages, b) how it would grab those emails from a month ago, and c) how it would grab emails that I never even viewed or replied to on my phone.

Has this ever happened to anyone?? When my wife gets back from her trip I'll have a more complete picture of what happened but as of now I'm freaked that other emails are being sent to people that I text message to. That is a major, major no bueno...

that is weird...i know that i've had my txt msgs get stuck in the outbox and it ends up blowing up the recipient's inbox as it send 6 or so of the same txt to them. but never would it grab emails from outlook and text it...is that even possible given the fact that you'd run out of character spacing.
    www.luxozine.com
    Sport Elegance Delivered