1.    #1  
    Haven't seen this posted anywhere before, but I randomly searched Google and came across this:

http://www.uneasysilence.com/archive/2006/04/6120/

Someone modified the O2 app to work on any WM5 device. I loaded it on my 700w and it works great!
    Last edited by Zorn; 05/10/2006 at 01:58 AM.
    nice! Thanks for the post.
    any others try it yet?
    ok i installed and now everytime i try to reply to a sms, it brings up a popup window and says "The phone is currently off. Switch to on before sending" my phone IS on and i even turned off then back on just to see if it would register and it didnt.....any ideas?
    Same here.
    You can try O2 SMS Plus, but it doesnt make itself the default message handler so its not for me, maybe someone can have a go at tweaking it?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    the fact that no ne can make a good one the default SMS app is the biggest problem. someone on hofo made an app, and said in his next release it will be able to be the default SMS app...
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Your talking about PocketTag arent you! He has been saying he is going to release it for ages now personally i dont see it happening and i think he bite off more than he can chew. Becuase if its that easy for a first time application, why hasnt it been done by a more e3xperienced devolper already?
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Quote Originally Posted by PRANKSTAR
    Your talking about PocketTag arent you! He has been saying he is going to release it for ages now personally i dont see it happening and i think he bite off more than he can chew. Becuase if its that easy for a first time application, why hasnt it been done by a more e3xperienced devolper already?
    yea thats what im talking about. i guess its not as important to people as some people thought if no developers are working on it. to be honest i dont miss it really at all. it was nice to have and i would use it on my WM5 if there was a good one, but i dont need it or miss it at all now.
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"