1.    #1  
    I recently purchased the SBSH Weather program. It works great for awhile, including the Today plugin and the console. After a time period, the Today plugin becomes unresponsive to any clicking. If I try to open the program, it says "weatherconsole.exe is not a vaild Pocket PC application." Obviously, it is since it works for awhile before stopping. The only way to get it working again is to reset the phone. Any help? Thanks.
    Last edited by aduc; 05/09/2006 at 05:00 PM.
    I'm using version 1.5.0 build 628 (The latest) and see no problems as you describe.. Have tried reinstalling it?
    Is it installed on an sd card?
  4.    #4  
    Yes, I have tried to reinstall.

Yes, it is installed on my storage card. Is that a problem?
  5.    #5  
    Another question, is there a difference between SPB Pocket Weather and SBSH Pocket Weather?
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aduc
    Another question, is there a difference between SPB Pocket Weather and SBSH Pocket Weather?
    There is a difference in look and support. I have gone over to SBSH PocketBreeze and SBSH PocketWeather from Spb Diary and Spb Weather because the support from SBSH is outstanding. I also like the "look" on the Today screen much better.

Frank
    I can second fmcgirt's comment on the support in SBSH's Pocket Weather. I have been running it since January and have had a few issues, posted about them, and got responses from the developers.

In case you haven't been there yet, here is their forum: http://www.sbsh.net/forums/index.php?showforum=27

There are a few other 700 users on the forum as well. You get a free 14 day trial to make sure it works for you. Here is the download page: http://www.sbsh.net/products/pocketweather/
  8.    #8  
    I have SBSH Pocket Weather and not SPB Weather like I previously thought.

Thanks for all the help. I reinstalled the program to my phone memory and it appears to be working correctly now. It must have been because it was on my storage card. I'll let you know if any other problems arrise.
    Last edited by aduc; 05/09/2006 at 05:07 PM.
    SBSH works fine on my unit. Sounds like maybe something did not install properly. I have been using it for a couple months and it rocks.
    Global Posts
    251 Global Posts
    I have animated satellite images and radar. Love the metar reports. This application has to be one of the better applications out there.
  11.    #11  
    It must have been because I loaded it on the storage card.