1.    #1  
    A friend of mine wants to get the Treo 700w in about 2 weeks. She does not work and hence does not have access to an exchange server. She simply has a computer at home and they pay for their email service (Time Warner Road Runner). Is there any way for her to take advantage of the new Exchange ActiveSync PUSH email solution? Or would she have to use Wireless Sync?
    I really hope this isnt a stupid question but i have no idea..
    Not completely stupid, but I'll spare you the drama others might deliver. Exchange Activesync implies and Exchange server. Its part of the name for a reason. She is a good candidate for using verizon's sync client to push email/etc to the phone from the home PC.

Chris Green
    Quote Originally Posted by CGreenTX
    Not completely stupid, but I'll spare you the drama others might deliver. Exchange Activesync implies and Exchange server. Its part of the name for a reason. She is a good candidate for using verizon's sync client to push email/etc to the phone from the home PC.
    Or she could use a hosted Exchange service like Mailstreet.com. There are plenty of other hosted solutions that the Exchange ActiveSync "AirSync" will work with.

I'm using Mailstreet.com right now, works well.
    Siemens S46 -> Siemens S56 -> Motorola MPx200 -> Moto v600 -> Audiovox SMT5600 -> Treo 650 -> Motorola Q (14 days) -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700w -> Treo 750