Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I have mapped Hibernate to my side button and see the memory go up when I use it so no problem there.

However, i run the Closeapps and absolutely nothing happens. i will have apps running in the background and they will not close. What gives?

I might just go up to ver. 1.4...I don't mind the splash screen that much and at least I know it's working.
    OH-IO!!!
    Current Record: 1-2 in BCS Championships Current Rank: #5
    Next Game: 8/30 - Youngstown State

Formerly "Tre-i-e-i-o"
    Former Treo owner (iPhone 3G baby!)
    how come when i try to download it downloads attatch.php?
    Quote Originally Posted by Neospazzy View Post
    Hmm ... I just configured Oxios Hibernate with SKTOOLS (I used the "on wakeup" command in the Notify Queue to run the Oxios Hibernate program). Like Tropicaffair, I too get the splash screen whenever I power on the Treo. I don't see any option where I can run it minimized. Am I missing something, too?

Otherwise, Oxios is a GREAT program. Great find!
    I have a question about that. Do you need to use Oxios Hibernate with SKTOOLS or do the 2 simply work together synergistically? What are the draw backs to using Oxios Hibernate all on its own?
    Im using Oxios now and find that you still get more mem back doing a soft reset. I do get some with Oxios but still lacking 2-3 meg opposed to the reset.

Im not opposed to doing a soft reset but I have things running, WM5NewMenu, that requires some screwing around to get it to work again and then another reset. Anyone have any ideas how to make WM5 'stick' after a reset??
    I aint nobody, dork!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234