1.    #1  
    I have broken my speaker on my phone...it now sounds like crap when it rings or I try to use the speakerphone. I made the mistake of letting my kid listen to music on my phone, and he cranked the volume up way too loud. Is there any way to fix this, or am I S.O.L.? Thanks in advance for any help with this.....
    Global Posts
    879 Global Posts
    That should be covered under the warantee... dont confuse that with the insurance..two different things.. even without the insurance you still have the warantee..dont remember how long but i think it is a year...it covers defects only.

The insurance covers everything else (lost/stolen, you break it, etc.)

Dont let them say that because you dont have the insurance you are SOL. See if there is a warantee card or statement somewhere in the box in case you have problems....
    How do you listen to anything on this phone TOO loud on it's external speaker? I always have the external up to max, and can hardly hear it. I miss calls all the time if using a belt case.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by PoiZen
    How do you listen to anything on this phone TOO loud on it's external speaker? I always have the external up to max, and can hardly hear it. I miss calls all the time if using a belt case.
    Don't know how it happened, I just know it just did.... You need to play around with ringtones and find oneor download one that's loud enough. All ring tones are NOT created equal! Although, when I called verizon for my replacement phone, they said that it was a known issue for the speakers to be blown on these phones.
    ^^ Same thing just happened to me - but it seemed to occur while I was using the speakerphone . I hate to replace it, as I have the InvisibleShield on it.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by pitt23panther
    ^^ Same thing just happened to me - but it seemed to occur while I was using the speakerphone . I hate to replace it, as I have the InvisibleShield on it.

I have the same issue, but it's not a problem! InvisiSHIELD comes with a lifetime replacement policy. I just told them that it slipped off of the phone while I had it in my Vaja, and they will be sending me another full body kit for $2.95 to cover S/H. So, new phone ( hopefully ) with a working speaker.

Phone will be at my office tomorrow morning, which is great turnaround time, and no more dings and scratches!!

Thanks for the advice, Gex!!!
    Global Posts
    879 Global Posts