Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    Anyone know of a WM5 fully compatable travel itinerary program that intregrates with the Treo calander? I have tried WorldMate but that does not have a complet list of airports and there is no way to add aditional ones. I have also tried Fizz Travel but it does not intregrate with the calander. I am looking for a simple program such as Pocket Travel. Pocket Travel would be perfect but it is not WM5 compatable. Any help here would be greatly appreciated.
    Bump. I too am looking for something that fits these same requirements (NOT Worldmate or Fizz Traveler and similar to Pocket Travel)

Anyone have any good suggestions?
    EZGo (link) is close, but is formatted slightly too large for the Treo's screen.

still searching....
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I found TripTracker by Two Peaks to work well for what I need in terms of travel itineraries and such. However, it was recently purchased by iambic and they are in the process of redoing the software, so it'll be a while before you can purchase it again. It worked fine with my calendar though.
    DJ

"How about I take it to the next level"
    Thanks Gokuruth, I'll check it out!
    if you have verizon wireless they offer an itinerary tracker with the wireless sync service. I use it often when I travel.