1.    #1  
    Recently, after the phone is idle for awhile, I would press the red button to wake it up and the window would open right away with the keyguard bar on the bottom. I press the center button to unlock keyguard and then it would freeze/pause for a good 8-10 sec before it becomes normal operations. During the 8-10 sec, when I press any key or the screen nothing happens. The plugins/programs I have that are saved in the SD Card are AIM, SBSH, Soft Reset, Sprite Backup, TCPMP, and VJToggleToday. The only other program I have installed is TodayTime installed in the Main Memory. In the past, when I press the center button to unlock keyguard, the TREO is up and running right away with no delay. Anyone know what could be the cause?

TIA!!!
  2.    #2  
    grrr..did it again this morning...
    i have the same problem, and none of the same programs. what does your program usage look like? mine always hovers around 75%, and I don't know why...
  4.    #4  
    Mine is running about 65% but I usually stop all running programs after using them. It's just a habit now because of the TREO locking up if too many programs are running at the same time. Hate to beat a dead horse on this issue but this thing needs more Program Memory.
    You all should try the Oxios Hibernate / MemMaid tweak. Did wonders for me and the memory leak issue. That seems to be the main problem with the Treo 700w / WM5. If the memory leaks are dealt with, the 32mb of memory is usesable.

Cal
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by webtoker
    You all should try the Oxios Hibernate / MemMaid tweak. Did wonders for me and the memory leak issue. That seems to be the main problem with the Treo 700w / WM5. If the memory leaks are dealt with, the 32mb of memory is usesable.

Cal
    Thanks...although the screen freezes for a few seconds still....the two program you mention works great!