1.    #1  
    Is there anyway to turn off ringer and vibrate in 1 step? This would be helpful when going to a meeting.

TIA!
    First, do not have your vibrate on when ringer is off (in Sounds & Notifications settings). Then, when going into a meeting, all you do is slide the mute switch to mute.
    I'm not sure if this is "1 step" or not to you, but you could just select "Decrease Volume" (on the side of your phone) 5 clicks which turns off the phone ringer volume.

Or, with "Zero Steps" you could have PhoneAlarm automatically check your calendar for meetings and turn off all sound/vibrate without any additional action on you part.
  4.    #4  
    Doh! Had a brain freeze....thanks for the info. I was thinking with my old phone (Blackberry) where you can just choose the Phonograph Icon and switch to silent mode. I have the top setting to vibrate and if I want to turn off all sound/vibrate, I'll just have to use the side buttons and turn both all the way down. I also remember a program where you can click on the "Off" button and turns off the ringer/vibrate. I think it was wisbar?