1.    #1  
    I'd like to be able to sync with two desktops as well as a laptop (exchange server is not an option for me). Is anyone aware of a 3rd party program that allows me to do this?

Thanks,

Mark
    I have the exact same scenario (office, home, and laptop) and worked on this for 6 months. There are a couple of apps out there that claim to work, but none live up to their hype. Here's what I do: since you can only have a max of 2 computers listed in auto-sync, I delete one and sync the third. It takes a couple of minutes to delete the partnership and set up the new one, but it's the best solution out there. Just another reason why someone out there has a real market opportunity to develop a solid alternative to ActivStink.
  3.    #3  
    Jeff -

Thanks - I've tried that, but I've got a jillion contacts and it seems to take forever. I agree - it would sure be great to have a better solution!
    Try using Plaxo between two of your computers that you are not concerned with keeping mail in-sync. Plaxo is a free online service which will keep your contacts, to-dos, and calendar in sync.

Or I know you said exchange server is not an option, but I don't know if you are saying that cause your office doesn't offer one or exactly what. But I've switched from Plaxo to using 4smartphone.net and I love it. Plaxo was good, but sometimes I would get duplicates of calendar and tasks that were edited on one machine and then sync'd with PPC and Plaxo.

Plaxo is better than nothing.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks Jeff and Hotrod 3 - I'll give it a try.
    There is a third party program that messes with the registry.
    Check Handango