1.    #1  
    i've been getting these weird error messages whenever i wake the phone up to check my email.

One of them being repllog.exe and tmail.exe intermittently throught out the day. The errors didnt seem to hurt anything that i could tell, so i figured i would call vzw data support and see. The CS rep was stumped so she called Palm support and xfer me to him. He hadn't seen this logged yet with the recent update. So last resort, he had me hard reset. He told me to keep an eye on things and dont install any 3rd party software and see if the error reappears.

Anybody else get this?
    www.luxozine.com
    Sport Elegance Delivered
  2.    #2  
    and here's an update...this morning i go to messaging and click send/receive...well it attempted without success to connect to the network...i then tried to make a call. Got "phone operation failed", tried it a few more times nothing. Turned the Radio off and let sit and turned back on again and it worked.

This is not cool...i was afraid to do a hard reset based on some other member's post about loosing radio functionality. we'll see how it progresses.
    www.luxozine.com
    Sport Elegance Delivered
    Quote Originally Posted by foofighter
    Anybody else get this?
    Never seen it.
    This is not cool...i was afraid to do a hard reset based on some other member's post about loosing radio functionality. we'll see how it progresses.
    If your phone is broken, then it's broken. If a hard reset trashes the phone, then you can exchange it for one that works.
    Yes, I did the update (successfully) when it was first released a few weeks ago and I started gettin these same errors every day. Just this morning I finally performed a hard reset and reinstalled everything. We'll see how it goes.
  5.    #5  
    my error messages have gone away so far so i'm happy about that. I'm slowly reinstalling my apps one at a time over a period of a few days to make sure it's on the apps that are doing it.
    www.luxozine.com
    Sport Elegance Delivered
    Since my hard reset, everything has been much faster on the device. However, this morning when I first picked it up off my desk, there was the device.exe error. (I've been getting that and the repllog.exe and tmail.exe errors.)

One thing I have noticed is that my errors usually happen when I am at home. I happen to have a really crappy signal when I am at my house. I wonder if signal strength could have something to do with the errors?
  7.    #7  
    i thought about that as well and i'm not sure because i just got the tmail.exe error this AM at work.

Definitely call them on this and report it.
    www.luxozine.com
    Sport Elegance Delivered
  8.    #8  
    and tonight i got an error message for "device.exe"
    www.luxozine.com
    Sport Elegance Delivered