1.    #1  
    Hopefully this is the right forum for this.

I was playing around with another client's config the other night -- they have a Windows 2000 server running Exchange 2003 SP2. Anyway, can't get the darn Activesync to work with this combo. I know, we should just upgrade to Win 2003 to get IIS 6.0, but I'm still wondering if Activesync can work with this existing combo (IIS 5 + Exch 2003 SP2).

Has anyone got this combo to work with AS?

Thanks,
    O.
    IIS 6 is required for MSFP to push.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, Good Guy. I'm new here, so I think I posted this in the wrong forum. But many thanks for replying. I have a Goodlink question for you later -- may I PM you on that? Or maybe I'll hunt down the Good forum and post it there.

BTW, even with MSFP out, I'm still finding that Good is a better solution -- of course, if the organization size can justify the cost (my take is 10 or more users).

Thanks!
    O.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oryxtek
    Thanks, Good Guy. I'm new here, so I think I posted this in the wrong forum. But many thanks for replying. I have a Goodlink question for you later -- may I PM you on that? Or maybe I'll hunt down the Good forum and post it there.

BTW, even with MSFP out, I'm still finding that Good is a better solution -- of course, if the organization size can justify the cost (my take is 10 or more users).

Thanks!
    O.
    Feel free to PM or post on the GoodLink sub here. Incidentally, the minimum is 5 users for GoodLink.