Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    If you use the FM transmitter with the 700w does it come out in stereo through your car speakers?
    Which transmitter are you talking about?

I know that I use Sirius CE, playing through Media Player, out my Jack to the small converter, and into a battery powered FM transmitter that my car stero receives. THAT signal is stero.. does that answer your question?
    yes but you will need the stereo adapter......the 3,5mm to 2.5 mm headphone jack.....i use belkin's fm transmitter in my jeep and it works wonderfully.....just plug in and throw on the seat and tadaaaaaa
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Does the phone portion work through the speakers?
    Quote Originally Posted by dimitri
    Does the phone portion work through the speakers?
    yes indeedy speedy! lol
    Quote Originally Posted by happypappy
    yes indeedy speedy! lol
    And no feedback problems with phone audio coming through the car speakers on a phone call?
    nothing yet
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Happy, which one are you using?
    I have one for my jeep and I absolutely hate it. It's impossible to keep the thing tuned properly so you get a bunch of static. Definetely not what I was hoping for.
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    But which one is everyone using?
    My experience using an external FM transmitter into the auto radio system so far has been limited to my Garmin GPS which plays MP3s. In medium to large metro areas, it's basically useless due the saturation of the FM band by existing stations. It's almost impossible to find any vacant space on the dial, and these devices can't compete with signals already there.

This has been the situation in the Dallas/Ft Worth area, and the San Antonio, Tx area.