Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Hello,

I am not able to see my deleted email on my Treo 700w. I see all the other folders in Outlook on my Treo. But when I delete an email it should go to my deleted folder on my Treo, but this is not happening. Any help or advise on this would be greatly appcriated.
    Thanks,

plucas
    I don't believe that Windows MObile 5 offers this option. There are logical issues with differentiating mails deleted on the device and mails deleted on the server.

When in Messaging, go to Tools | Manage Folders. Notice there is no check box next to the Deleted Items folder but there is a check box next to most other folders: Inbox, Drafts, Outbox
    Quote Originally Posted by plucas
    Hello,

I am not able to see my deleted email on my Treo 700w. I see all the other folders in Outlook on my Treo. But when I delete an email it should go to my deleted folder on my Treo, but this is not happening. Any help or advise on this would be greatly appcriated.
    If memory serves there is a checkbox in the email setup storage tab under tools that asks something along the lines delete email from deleted folders immediately... or something like that.