1.    #1  
    My apologies if this question is somewhere in the forum - I couldn't find it. Feel free to yell and re-direct though if I missed it. Thanks

?? When setting up Wireless Sync I set up my AOL (imap) account first. No problems I could send and receive emails perfectly. Then I added a POP3 account and received those emails perfectly. Now that I have both accounts funneling into one Inbox - is there a way to choose which account I send an email from??

Currently all emails are sending from the AOL account. I'd prefer to have a choice, but if I have to send from only one account, it would be better to send from my POP3 account. Any thoughts, comments, suggestions, smart remarks?
    Quote Originally Posted by RaeRae
    My apologies if this question is somewhere in the forum - I couldn't find it. Feel free to yell and re-direct though if I missed it. Thanks

?? When setting up Wireless Sync I set up my AOL (imap) account first. No problems I could send and receive emails perfectly. Then I added a POP3 account and received those emails perfectly. Now that I have both accounts funneling into one Inbox - is there a way to choose which account I send an email from??

Currently all emails are sending from the AOL account. I'd prefer to have a choice, but if I have to send from only one account, it would be better to send from my POP3 account. Any thoughts, comments, suggestions, smart remarks?
    You should be able to set this up at the Verizon Wireless Sync site. You should of had to do this to set your email accounts up initially. There is an option for sent from email address. "Web Email Settings" to be specific.
    Last edited by brmcguire; 05/01/2006 at 07:33 PM.
    Brian McGuire
    .../600/650/8700c/700w/Moto Q/700p/Nokia E62/700wx/8525/750c/BB Pearl/Blackjack/BB 8800/BB Curve & HTC Vox S710 >>iPhone
  3.    #3  
    I don't have an option for "sent from" on that screen. There is a reply-to address. That is sent to the one that I wanted but still sending from the first address (IMAP) that I set up. Any other suggestions?
    I hope im uderstanding you correctly... Once you hit the message button you can use your 5 way and navegate left or right to the account of your choise witch to send messages from.
  5.    #5  
    I see that the 5 way lets me choose, Outlook email, MMS, hotmail or text message. I'm looking to change accounts within outlook. That's not what I'm looking for. I want to send email from a POP3 versus an IMAP account.