1.    #1  
    ok i did the first original update from palm and now my battery dies so fast and i cant have emails set to poll when i want them to.....if i did a hard reset, would that wipe out the update i did also? so then i could go back to where it was before doing the update?
    My battery is draining faster also. One thing I noticed is that my imap email is being polled now even without me setting it to do that. The update seems to have done it.

I also noticed that my Treo seems to be hanging more than before. And call me crazy, but my EVDO signal seems weaker than before. I see it switching into 1X mode now when it never did before. Makes me want to go back. :-/
    Quote Originally Posted by happypappy
    ok i did the first original update from palm and now my battery dies so fast and i cant have emails set to poll when i want them to.....if i did a hard reset, would that wipe out the update i did also? so then i could go back to where it was before doing the update?
    Sorry Pappy but you can"t go home again. A hard reset will not restore the original setup. As far as I know, it can"t be done.
    indeed, hard reset will not delete the update.. i too installed the update and it made my phone function so much slower...
    I as well seen my battery life get worse with this update. Mine seems to be more sluggish.
    Brian McGuire
    .../600/650/8700c/700w/Moto Q/700p/Nokia E62/700wx/8525/750c/BB Pearl/Blackjack/BB 8800/BB Curve & HTC Vox S710 >>iPhone