1.    #1  
    So i've searched around for this and i can't find anything. Im trying to figure out how to install additional themes on the 700w.

specifically this theme:
    http://www.lakeridgesoftware.com/for...9d2a0112da71df

I've extracted the zip file to my storage card and i'm not able to find the theme in my today preferences...

any help is appreciated im still new to the 700w and trying to figure out how to customize everything...
    I'm in the same boat as you, I want to customize mine like this also. I know a lot of people are using Wisbar Advance 2, and that the skin name is vista lite, but I'm not sure how to make it all work on the phone. Anyone point us in the right direction?
    You need to install the program WisBar Advance to use it. The link for it is on the page you linked to.
    Assuming it's a tsk file...

I created a folder on my device, not my storage card. I placed all my tsk files there, including those I created with Thememaker M, and I can see them all from the Today Appearances tab.
    Does anyone know of a program that allows you to review themes on the device before activating them on the Today screen?

I used Themeking on my previous Pocket PC but it doesn't work on the Treo 700w.
    Thememaker M does give you a look on your desktop at your created theme, but it's not a good representation.
    Do you have to purchase that Wisbar or is there somewhere to download it for free, and once you install in on your treo, how do you import the themes like the one shown above? Or is the best way to do it the way Jeff explained?
    Yes, you have to buy the software.. It's like $9.99 so, it's not a huge investment. You can go to the skins section of their website and browse the different skins available. (Stick with the ones for version 2.xx)
    To import them, you copy the directory of the skin in the Themes folder of the Wisbar program.. IIRC it's "Program Files/Lakeridge/WisBar Advance/ Themes" It's very simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moncha
    Yes, you have to buy the software.. It's like $9.99 so, it's not a huge investment. You can go to the skins section of their website and browse the different skins available. (Stick with the ones for version 2.xx)
    To import them, you copy the directory of the skin in the Themes folder of the Wisbar program.. IIRC it's "Program Files/Lakeridge/WisBar Advance/ Themes" It's very simple.
    I tried to do it that way, but it seemed to take an extensive amount of time(almost lock up) to load up the Wisbar Advance on my phone. Just curious if it did this with you also? Also can you customize the sounds also, because the ones that came with the wisbar were somewhat annoying to me. Thanks for the info and help.
    Last edited by 80'sbaby; 05/01/2006 at 06:53 PM.
    Go to the delay tab and have it delay before starting that way the OS finished loading before taking on the chore of starting WBA. Also, you can use the customize theme feature to "Import" a theme, modify it (including sounds), then "Export it so the settings are saved..

Here's a link to their FORUMS for additional help.
    Yeah I was reading that forum right before you sent that, I appreciate the help.
    BTW... I wasn't shouting.. just read that and I was just making th link stand out... Just in case
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    So Wisbar Advanced 2 works with the 240 x 240 resolution?
    Quote Originally Posted by dimitri View Post
    So Wisbar Advanced 2 works with the 240 x 240 resolution?
    I have WA2 on mine since day 1 with no resolution issues at all.