1.    #1  
    Have a new Treo 700w. Calendar, Tasks, and Notes all sync without problems. Can't get contacts to migrate from Outlook to Treo. Tried reinstalling ActiveSync, tried deleting device from ActiveSync and then letting ActiveSync re-detect it. Don't want to manually input 500+ contacts. Help, guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Decaff
    Have a new Treo 700w. Calendar, Tasks, and Notes all sync without problems. Can't get contacts to migrate from Outlook to Treo. Tried reinstalling ActiveSync, tried deleting device from ActiveSync and then letting ActiveSync re-detect it. Don't want to manually input 500+ contacts. Help, guys.
    You might want to try in active sync options uncheck the contacts box, synchronize. Then go back and check the contacts box, and then synchronize again, and it should snyc them to your phone. Thats what I have to do when I sync after a hard reset, or on my new treo's that I have gotten.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by 80'sbaby
    You might want to try in active sync options uncheck the contacts box, synchronize. Then go back and check the contacts box, and then synchronize again, and it should snyc them to your phone. Thats what I have to do when I sync after a hard reset, or on my new treo's that I have gotten.
    Bless you, bless you. This simple solution solved a problem I've worked on all day. A million thanks.